Zalora Scholarships for Degree Programs is organized by ZALORA South East Asia Pte Ltd. ZALORA Scholars will get the opportunity to gain valuable insights from the e-commerce industry.
Undergraduates and students from vocational schools are eligible for the scholarship. Applicants from all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions found in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam are welcomed to apply for this scholarship.
Valuable chance for Zalora Scholarships holders.
User Review( votes)
ZALORA is an online fashion retailer that believes in making fashion accessible. It is the core of their business-they bring high-street labels to Asia in a convenient way.
University or Organization: ZALORA
Course Level: Undergraduate study
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam students
The program can be taken in
Application Deadline: Closed
- This scholarship is open to candidates from the following countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects.
- Zalora welcome applicants from all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions found in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Any full-time applicants in a university or specialized school are eligible for the scholarship. Having an interest in fashion is a plus, but there are other qualities we look for in a ZALORA Scholar. Aside from outstanding academic results, analytical skills, creativity, and a problem-solving mentality are some virtues a ZALORA Scholar should possess.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: All applications must be made online. Before applying, check if your institute is one of our partner institutions.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must provide a copy of your transcript and make sure your entry meets the specified criteria. A completed application form, Your entry with the title “Redefining The Future of Shopping”.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have an undergraduate degree and also must have holders from vocational schools are eligible for the scholarship.
- Language Requirement: Learners need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Students will receive one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to S$3,000 and priority of an internship is given to each winner.