Zalora Scholarships for Degree Programs is organized by ZALORA South East Asia Pte Ltd. ZALORA Scholars will get the opportunity to gain valuable insights from the e-commerce industry.
Undergraduates and students from vocational schools are eligible for the opportunity . Applicants from all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions found in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam are welcomed to apply for this application .
Valuable chance for Zalora Scholarships holders.
User Review( votes)
ZALORA is an online fashion retailer that believes in making fashion accessible. It is the core of our business-they bring high-street labels to Asia in a convenient way.
Application Deadline: Closed
- This scholarship is open to candidates from the following countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- The studentships are awarded to study all the subjects.
- Zalora welcome applicants from all years and fields of study in tertiary institutions found in Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam. Any full-time applicants in a university or specialized school are eligible for the opportunity . Having an interest in fashion is a plus, but there are other qualities we look for in a ZALORA Scholar. Aside from outstanding academic results, analytical skills, creativity, and a problem-solving mentality are some virtues a ZALORA Scholar should possess.
How to Apply:
- How to apply: All applications must be made online. Before applying, check if your institute is one of our partner institutions.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must provide a copy of your transcript and make sure your entry meets the specified criteria. A completed application form, Your entry with the title “Redefining The Future of Shopping”.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have an undergraduate degree and also must have holders from vocational schools are eligible for the opportunity .
- Language Requirement: Learners need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Students will receive one-off sponsorship of tuition fees of up to S$3,000 and priority of an internship is given to each winner.