Applications are now being accepted for MIT – Zaragoza Dual Degree Scholarships to study Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. The studentships are available for international students.
These dual-degree Master programs are intended to prepare high-profile candidates to undertake managerial positions that combine general management capabilities with specialized logistics and supply chain management skills. The need for this new kind of professionals with a sophisticated understanding of complex management issues and the ability to design and operate global networks is patent.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza. Founded in 2003, the ZLC campus is located in the heart of PLAZA, the largest logistics park in the southwest of Europe that serves as a working laboratory to transfer new knowledge and working practices.
- Applications Deadline: July 3, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a dual degree Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Scholarship Award: ZLC will award a Number of Awards consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000. The reduction will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The available opportunities are:
- Average evaluation grade of 6 – 8.5 Coverage: 25 % (€6,000) reduction intuition
- Average evaluation grade of 8.6 – 10 Coverage: 50 % (€12,000) reduction intuition
- Nationality: The studentships are available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number of opportunities are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Diversity in the student body is an important characteristic of the MIT Masters in Supply Chain. While applicants are expected to have an aptitude for analytical thinking, they do not need to have an undergraduate degree in engineering. Beyond education, relevant work experience weighs heavily in the admissions decision.
- How to Apply:
- Application form
- Statement of objectives
- Official GMAT, SC0X or GRE scores (can be waived when shown proof of excellent quantitative skills)
- Official TOEFL, IELTS or other similar English tests (if not a native speaker)
- Official transcripts/diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
- Video statement