The Massey University is inviting applications for Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Established in 1938, Zonta International’s Amelia Earhart Fellowships memorialize famed air pioneer and Zontian, Amelia Earhart, who disappeared over the Pacific in 1937.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Zonta International encourages and supports women to expand their horizons by pursuing degrees and careers in aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering. In the program’s 80-year history, Zonta has awarded 1,573 Amelia Earhart Fellowships, totalling more than US$10 million, to 1,144 Fellows representing 73 countries.
- Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Ph.D./Doctoral Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in aerospace-related sciences and aerospace-related engineering.
- Scholarship Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 35
- Nationality: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships
- Entrance Requirements:
- Be registered full-time Ph.D./doctoral programme in the qualifying area of science or engineering closely related to advanced studies in aerospace-related science or aerospace-related engineering at the time the application is submitted. A letter of acceptance or verification of enrolment must be submitted with the application.
- Demonstrate a superior academic record at a recognized university or college with accredited courses in aerospace-related studies as verified by official transcripts and recommendations. In programs where graduate transcripts are not provided as a matter of institutional policy, applicants should provide a statement that policy from the registrar or another school official.
How to Apply: For applying, download the application form and submit it to Zonta International Foundation 1211 West 22nd Street Suite 900 Oak Brook United States
Submit the required documents such as:
- Provide evidence of well-defined research program in aerospace-related science or aerospace-related engineering as described in the application essay (in general scientific terms), academic documents, and publications
- Clearly demonstrate the relationship of the research to the aerospace and furnish verification of research program through at least one of the reference letters required with the application (i.e. research supervisor or advisor must be one of the referees).