The Hull Business School is offering International Postgraduate Business School Scholarship for 2018/19 entry. International (non-UK and non-EU) students are eligible to apply.
The purpose of the scholarship is to offer exceptional students an opportunity to broaden their intellectual, professional and personal horizons by experiencing the benefits of studying at a UK Higher Education Institution.
The University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, a city in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It was founded in 1927 as University College Hull.
If your first language is not English, or you require a Tier 4 student visa to study, you will be required to provide evidence of your English language proficiency level.
- Application Deadline: July 4, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Applications will be considered for any postgraduate taught programme offered by Hull University Business School.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship offers:
- The scheme applies to international (non-UK and non-EU) students making applications for a full-time postgraduate taught programme of study only.
- The Scholarship is payable as a credit against tuition fees only.
- Nationality: International (non-UK and non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: 5x 50% tuition fee scholarships for 2018/19 entry.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International (non-UK and non-EU) students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Language Requirements: English Language programmes: IELTS 6.0 (no elements lower than 5.5) or equivalent Secure English Language Test (SELT) as approved by the University of Hull.
Academic Requirements: Students who are studying for an undergraduate degree programme and at the time of the award of the scholarship have received a minimum 2:1 degree classification (above 60% average). Applicants must have met the terms of their offer from the University, including any English language requirements by the scholarship deadline.
Others: The FBLP International Scholarships Awarding Committee may award a Scholarship subject to satisfaction of any conditions which it determines appropriate for entry to the programme of study.
How to Apply: Applications must be made directly to the University of Hull, Faculty of Business, Law and Politics. The deadline for receipt of applications for a scholarship is 4 July 2018.