All those students who just completed their master’s program are invited to take part in a Postgraduate Taught Scholarships program which is offering by The University of Hull International Office.
The purpose of the bursary is to provide extraordinary aspirants an opportunity to broaden their intellectual, professional and personal horizons by experiencing the benefits of studying in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Previously known as University College Hull, the University of Hull established in 1927. It is a public research university. Alumni of this university is especially famous in the fields of politics, academia, journalism, and drama.
Why at the University of Hull? The university provides accommodation facilities to applicants. Through the campuses, students get to experience new thing and exploring different as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field along with personality development.
Application Deadline: 28 June 2019
Candidates are advised to see the eligibility criteria-
- Citizens from Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible for this opportunity.
- Students can apply for a postgraduate taught program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Must have received an offer to study at the University of Hull. Those who are not successful in Round One will not be able to apply for Round Two.
- Aspirants must be able to demonstrate to the University that they have the required living expenses as essential under UKVI regulations prior to the University issuing a Tier 4 certificate of sponsorship. If students are unable to do this before 1 August 2019 then the offer of the grant may be withdrawn.
How to Apply
- How to apply: It is necessary to take admission in a postgraduate program at the university, before applying to the fund. After taking admission you are eligible to apply for the award by completing the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents required.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your master’s degree certificate at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have an ability to understand and speak the English language.
The educational award will worth £5,000 each to full-time postgraduate taught students.