The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is delighted to announce the MBA Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only available for applicants in leadership positions.
Executive MBA is aimed at those who are already in a leadership position or designated for one, it’s designed to fit your schedule rather than the other way around. The modular structure is flexible, so you can keep your job and complete the degree at your own pace.
Excellent opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is the world’s first educational institute and think-tank dedicated solely to leadership for the creative industries including media, advertising, marketing, design, journalism, digital, and gaming.
Why at Berlin School of Creative Leadership? The Berlin School of Creative Leadership is a specialized business school where talented creative business leaders break the boundaries of personal and professional competence. It develops authentic and impactful creative leadership, from leading self, business partners, people, enterprises, and products, right up to igniting change in markets and society.
Application Deadline: Berlin School of Creative Leadership will soon be announcing its tuition funds for the next intake that starts September 6th 2020 in Berlin.
- University or Organization: Berlin School of Creative Leadership
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA program
- Scholarship Award: €53,000 in tuition support
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study MBA in the Creative Leadership program.
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship is only available for applicants in leadership positions. Accomplished senior executives in digital, technology, media, advertising, and entertainment or a similar field with a strong professional background, creative mindset, and track record of creative and/or business excellence.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship applicants need to take admission in the MBA degree program at Berlin School of Creative Leadership. After taking admission candidates can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://berlinschool.fluidreview.com/
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the completed application and give the response to the following DLD scholarship essay question: “Reconquer” is DLD’s call to action and theme for 2020 – Businesses and consumers today find themselves at the edge of a new era of machine-learning. As has happened in the past, the most effective leaders and businesses will be those who reconquer these far-reaching changes. How do you think creative business leadership can both harness these new technological forces and liberate human-driven innovation for the benefit of future markets and societies. Please provide examples to support your thoughts.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in MBA degree program applicants need to attach their graduate degree certificates and academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The scholarship winner will receive €53,000 in tuition support for the Berlin School Executive MBA in Creative Leadership program, in Berlin, Germany, which will be applied towards the tuition costs of the program. Up to three additional finalists may be eligible to receive up to €10,000 in tuition support.