Together with The Bestway Foundation University of Kent is offering scholarships for Pakistan students to pursue the postgraduate degree in the fields of in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The Scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance award for the 2018/19 academic year.
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1965 and is recognised as a Beloff’s plate glass university
Applicants should be on track for a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent non-UK qualification, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Application Deadline: April 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships of £20,000, the value will be awarded. The Scholarships will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance award for the 2017/18 academic year.
- Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Students from Pakistan
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Open to students from, and domiciled in, Pakistan
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their academic performance
- Shortlisted applicants will also be considered on the basis of financial need.
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time programme in one of the following disciplines by the 22 April 2018 in order to be considered for the award:
- Physical Sciences
- Engineering and Digital Arts
- Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be made via your KentVision portal
You will be asked to upload a CV, and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances you wish the panel to consider.
Applications will be considered based on academic excellence. Where students are academically equivalent, those with the greater financial need will be granted the award.