The University of Kent with together the Bestway Foundation is providing scholarships for Pakistan students. The program is giving an opportunity to pursue the postgraduate degree in the fields of in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
The bursaries are designed for applicants who want to get a master degree. The grants program will cover tuition fees and provide a maintenance award for the 2019/20 academic year.
Good funding for Pakistani students to pursue a master degree.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1965, The University of Kent is one of the country’s most dynamic universities located in Kent, United Kingdom. It offers well-structured and ambitious postgraduate programmes and high-quality education facilities for the students.
Why at the University of Kent? In this university, students can access opportunities to enhance career prospects in a global workplace and they can interact and exchange ideas with others outside of their specialism.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: Bestway Foundation
- Course Level: Postgraduate programme
- Award: £30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Pakistan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 28, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is open to study the postgraduate degree program in the field of Biosciences, Physical Sciences, Computing, Engineering and Digital Arts, and Mathematics, Statistics and Actuarial Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those students who have a second class honours degree in a relevant or appropriate subject. Applicants should be on track for a first-class Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject, or an equivalent non-UK qualification, or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent.
How to Apply
- To apply for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the University of Kent. Then they are eligible to submit the required information for the application. Submit an application for a programme of study at https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/index.html and you will be able to apply for this application via your applicant portal. Applications will be considered based on academic excellence.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit required documents you need to upload a CV and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances. They will be considered based on academic excellence.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission at the university in a postgraduate degree program in Bioscience, Computing, Engineering, Physical Science and Mathematics.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must meet to a minimum standard of proficiency in written and spoken English before beginning a postgraduate degree. For more information please check this link English language requirements.
- Benefit: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £30,000.