The University of Warwick is calling applications for new Home/EU Bursaries/Scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic year.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here. The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
Applicants must have obtained or be expected to obtain at least an upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) from a recognised institution of higher education before 31 July 2017.
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MA and MSc programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue MA in Digital Media and Culture and MSc in Urban Informatics and Analytics.
- Scholarship Award: The University supports four funded bursaries of £4,000 each for Home/EU students, with two attached to each postgraduate course.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to UK and EU citizens.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to UK and EU citizens.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Open to Home/EU applicants on the following Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies Masters degree programmes: MA in Digital Media and Culture and MSc in Urban Informatics and Analytics.
- Candidates must apply to the university and have paid their application assessment fee. All supporting documentation for the university application, including your references, must be received no later than 29 June 2018. Apply for the Master’s course here
- You must submit your application to the Master’s programme before submitting your scholarship application as your Warwick ID number will form part of your Bursary application.
- Candidates must apply for the CIM Home / EU Bursary no later than 29 June 2018. Apply for the bursary here
- Successful candidates must obtain an offer from the university before taking up the award.
- Successful candidates must accept their offer to receive the award by the 14 September 2018. A waiting list of potential candidates will be kept and bursaries forfeited if the offer is not accepted by this time.
- Candidates may apply concurrently to other funding sources.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.