For the academic year 2018-2019, University of New South Wales Scholarships is offering a number of exclusive scholarships to students starting their studies at Dubai Campus in September 2018.
The University of South Wales (USW) is a major player in UK Higher Education and has long been renowned for engineering teaching and innovation. By choosing to study at the University of South Wales Dubai, you can look forward to a fantastic learning experience that combines academic study with practical training.
User Review( votes)
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate (BSc) programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Award: The Vice-Chancellor’s support will discount the overall cost of study. The amount awarded to each successful applicant will be for the value of AED 25,000 for each year of study (up to a maximum of four years). The amount awarded will be deducted from the total tuition fee payable to the University and will not be paid directly.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: Number of opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Dubai, UAE
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship: Dubai Campus, applicants should:
- Hold an offer of study to a full-time degree course delivered at the Dubai Campus.
- Meet or exceed grades listed under the program’s minimum academic requirements.
- Submit no more than 500 words summarising their interest in aviation and future career aspirations.
- Apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship by Saturday 30th June 2018.
English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Following receipt of your application to study, if you are holding an offer of study and meet our listed eligibility criteria, you will be invited to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship via an online form. Invitations to apply will be sent to the email address listed on your application. If this email address is an agent email address, please see FAQ 3. Note, if you apply and are offered an unconditional place but do not meet the minimum academic requirements you will not be eligible to apply for the opportunity and will therefore not be invited to apply by email.