The University of Nottingham is offering 105 scholarships for students starting full-time masters degree programmes in September 2018. Scholarships are available for full-time masters degree progammes in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science.
The aim of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from Africa, India or one of the countries of the Commonwealth.
The University of Nottingham is a public research university based in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, United Kingdom. It was founded as University College Nottingham in 1881 and was granted a Royal Charter in 1948.
EU and International students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate grade/score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) Academic) before they can register on an academic programme.
- Application deadline: March 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters degree programme at University of Nottingham.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for full-time masters degree programme, including MRes, at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Science.
- Scholarship Award: 105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry:
- 30 x 100% tuition fee
- 75 x 50% of tuition fees
- Number of Scholarships: 105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry.
- Nationality: Students of Africa Africa, India, OR countries of the Commonwealth
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students of Africa Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth can apply for these masters scholarships.
*Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if you:
are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealthlisted below
are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
have not already studied outside of your home country
are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
- Faculty of Engineering,
- Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
- Faculty of Science,
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.UK Scholarships
Introduction: All postgraduate students are encouraged to apply online using our online Applicants’ Portal. This allows you to attach supporting documents to your application form.