The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is pleased to offer an international funding for a student who will be commencing their studies in May 2019. Applicants must be applying to start a bachelor degree program.
ICMS mission is to provide the applicant with an exceptional education and the much-valued skills set to gain a competitive edge and exceed industry expectations in today’s job market.
User Review( votes)
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. The International College of Management is a community of scholars, industry professionals, and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property, and sports management.
- Application Deadline: Friday, April 19, 2019, at 5 pm (Opening Date: Monday, March 4, 2019)
- Course Level: award is awarded to students for bachelor degree program.
- Study Subject: award is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.List of Subjects: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
- Award: The grant is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing Monday 4 June, 2018.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible applicants:
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- A scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their application. Make sure applicants complete their application carefully and include all supporting information including proof of English language proficiency and academic transcripts and essay.