The University of Nottingham is offering Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for students starting full-time master’s degree programs in September or October 2022.
There are 105 awards available for high-achieving international students who live in Africa, India, or selected Commonwealth countries. The scholars will receive an award amount of 50% or 100% tuition fee.
International students have a wonderful chance to get tuition fee in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Consistently ranked in the top 100 Universities worldwide, the University of Nottingham offers a range of study opportunities for students from foundation-level courses through to doctoral degrees. A broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes are available from different specialist schools and departments.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? The university provides professional, high-quality careers and information service for students. It encompasses careers, student development, and outreach activities, including careers resources and appointments and skills sessions.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 20 May 2022
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: The studentship will cover the 50% or 100% tuition fee.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 105 awards are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Students from the developing and third world countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Science, Technology and Education, including the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- MA International Relations
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be domiciled in Africa, India, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- Be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- Hold an offer to start a full-time masters (including MRes) at the University of Nottingham UK in September or October 2022, studying in the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award then you are required to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a statement explaining Why have you chosen to study this programme Max 150 words, Why have you chosen to study in Malaysia, an overview of your responsibilities in your last position held, how will this scholarship benefit you and your country and your future career ambitions.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, aspirants are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to demonstrate English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.