The KU Leuven institution is inviting applicants for Doctorate Scholarship in Epidemiology. The scholarship is open to the nationals of Belgium.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage researchers to conduct research in Epidemiology.
The KU Leuven is a research and education institution with international appeal. All courses at this university are based on the innovative research of its scientists and professors.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue Doctorate programme.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Epidemiology.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- This Interdisciplinary Doctorate proposal offers you the opportunity to develop into a dynamic and young group. You are requesting an FWO and/or SB doctoral bursary (similar) within the first year; You will be supported by Onstream.
- You grow up in a multidisciplinary team of researchers at KU Leuven and UZ Leuven and will be able to test yourself with other players in this domain.
Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Bio-Engineer Cell and Technology, Master of Biomedical Sciences or equivalent diploma.
- Already experienced in performing DNA / RNA extractions and related techniques in the lab.
- You have an affinity in the field of epidemiology or studies on human languages.
- You are driven to walk an academic career in this domain.
- Basic knowledge of a statistical program is a requirement.
- You are dynamic, trustworthy will work accurately.
- You are a team player and also work independently.
- Language knowledge: English and Dutch.
Nationality: Applicants of Belgium can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Sciences or equivalent degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Send a motivation letter, CV, 3 references (contact details), name of your thesis promoter and description of your Master thesis (1p.) And the list of points per academic year with subject: PhD-Epi.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 30, 2017.