The University of Edinburgh is inviting applications for Edinburgh Global scholarships in mathematics. The scholarships are available for undergraduate degree programmes.
A number of scholarships are offered to Mathematics students of outstanding ability from countries outside the European Union for the academic session 2018-2019.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
It is awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- Application deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate degree programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields of Mathematics to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships are worth £1,000 per year and tenable for the duration of the programme of study, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- It is awarded to applicants from countries outside the European Union who are accepted for full-time admission to an undergraduate degree programme offered by the School of Mathematics at the University.
- The scholarship is not available to students already on programme.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.