The University of Queensland is pleased to offer Rural Women New Zealand Diamond Jubilee Agricultural Tertiary Bursary. The scholarships are available for Australia, New Zealand and international students to pursue postgraduate programme.
The purpose of the scholarship is to support high achieving students undertaking the first year of study in a postgraduate science program following earlier completion of the undergraduate agricultural science program.
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions.
- Application Deadline: March 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Agricultural Science.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of $2,306 (approximate, based on the last year of award).
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: Australia, New Zealand and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand and international students apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the award of a scholarship in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
(a) Has previously completed an undergraduate Agricultural Science program with honours; and
(b) Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program administered by the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply: Please complete all sections of the application form including signatures and ensure that supporting documentation is attached.Completed submissions are to be emailed to science.scholarships-at-uq.edu.au by 5:00pm (AEST) on the closing date. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.