Candidates from emerging/developing countries are invited to apply for the INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed funding for students. The grant is organized by the INSEAD Business School.
The purpose of this application is to help and attract diverse candidates who want to pursue the MBA program. It was generously created via endowed scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets.
User Review( votes)
INSEAD is one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools. It offers participants a truly global educational experience. It has campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), and alliances with top institutions.
Why at INSEAD Business School- INSEAD offers a wonderful experience of a top-notch MBA program, as well as the benefit of going back to the job market very fast. It is undoubtedly one of the most international MBAs in the world.
- University or Organization: INSEAD Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master degree program
- Award: Up to €25,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three scholarships
- Nationality: Developing countries
- The award can be taken in France
- Application Deadline: 8 April 2019, 3 June 2019, 22 July 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students of developing countries are eligible to apply for this INSEAD Deepak and Sunita Gupta Endowed Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: award is awarded to study the MBA program in any subject offered by INSEAD Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the opportunity , the applicant must be applying for a full-time MBA program at INSEAD Business School. The candidates must have a demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for this application , students need to take admission in an MBA degree program. For scholarship, applicants can go the INSEAD Diversity Scholarship pages and submit the application and background material accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must have to submit curriculum vitae, copies of transcripts, diploma and the third letter of recommendation with the supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in MBA degree program, applicants need to submit their GMAT score, a copy of the score report, original test score report, and two professional recommendation letters.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for the opportunity . TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
- Benefit: The sponsorship will provide Up to €25,000.