The University of Queensland is pleased to offer the Rural Women New Zealand Diamond Jubilee Agricultural Tertiary Bursary. The bursaries are available for Australia, New Zealand, and international students to pursue the postgraduate programme.
The purpose of The grant is to support high achieving students undertaking the first year of study in a postgraduate science program following earlier completion of the undergraduate agricultural science program.
The right choice to receive fund for study.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. At UQ, they strongly believe that all students deserve equal access to education.
- Application Deadline: 27 March 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Agriculture and Environment, Science and Mathematics.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand, and international students apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: An applicant is eligible for the award of a award in a year if, in that year, the applicant:
(a) Has previously completed an undergraduate Agricultural Science program with honours; and
(b) Is enrolled in the first year of a postgraduate program administered by the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply: Complete all sections of the application form including signatures and ensure that supporting documentation is attached. Completed submissions are to be emailed to science.scholarships-at-uq.edu.au by 5:00 pm (AEST) on the closing date. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
The grant is tenable for one year.