Applications are invited for up to 25 Fully Funded Ph.D. Bursaries starting in October 2018. UK/EU students are eligible to apply for these studentships.
The University of Portsmouth is a public university in the city of Portsmouth, England. The history of the university dates back to 1908 when the Park building opened as a Municipal college and public library.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application deadline: February 11, 2018
- Course Level: Studentships are available to pursue Ph.D. programme.
- Study Subject: University welcome applications for specific pre-approved projects linked to our areas of international and world-class research:
- Accounting, Economics, and Finance
- Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Surveying
- Art and Design
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical, Biomolecular, and Pharmacy
- Business and Management
- Computing and Creative Technologies
- Dental Academy
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Education, Childhood and Youth Studies
- Film, Media, and Performing Arts
- History, Sociology, and Politics
- Modern Languages and Area Studies(including European Studies, Development Studies, History, and Sociology)
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Scholarship Award: These studentships include a stipend of £14,553 a year.
- Nationality: UK/EU students are eligible.
- Number of Scholarships: 25 fully-funded Ph.D. studentships are eligible.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: UK/EU students are eligible to apply for these studentships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Portsmouth offering EU and UK students up to 25 fully-funded Ph.D. studentships across our five faculties for full-time Ph.D. programmes starting in October 2018.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: To apply online, you’ll need to create an account. This gives you the flexibility to save the form, log out and return to it at any time convenient to you.
- Select a subject area above to see what funded opportunities are available
- Apply online using our application form – please quote the relevant project code in your application form