The University of Queensland is inviting applicants for its India Global Leader Scholarship to pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework. The scholarship is available in the field of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA program).
The aim of this scholarship is to provide an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from India to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia. UQ also admits the majority of its state’s top achievers.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA program)
Scholarship Award: $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizens of India, who normally reside in India and are not already undertaking studies in Australia.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2018.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
- Applicants will be required to submit the following with scholarship application:
- Personal/motivational statement.
This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ.
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrate your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.