Challenge yourself academically and develop skills to be successful in a constantly changing and competitive business environment. India Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity to get students from India to pursue their studies in the Faculty of Business, Economics, and Law.
The University of Queensland India Global Leader Scholarship is open for Citizens of India who pursue undergraduate or postgraduate coursework. This scholarship is awarded to citizens of India who undertake undergraduate or postgraduate courses in UQ.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a research university located primarily in Brisbane, Queensland. As a leading university, UQ is in the first place for business administration, mining engineering and life science in Australia. UQ also accepts most of its state’s top recipients.
- Deadline: 30 April 2019
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate level courses
- Award: $5,000 – $ 20,000 Tuition Fees
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship take in: Australia
- Eligible countries: All countries are eligible for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Business, Economics, and Law (excluding MBA program) faculty
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Citizens of India, who normally live in India and are not already studying in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students who want to start their program in Sequoia 2, 2019
- Students should not have another scholarship together
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate course program and who are introducing students in the vacuum (currently not open to the nomination of YUC students, Reading students).
- Scholarships are provided on the basis of academic excellence and the students receiving higher are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must apply for your chosen degree program first before applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants must need to complete the Scholarship application online form through the given link: https://future-students.uq.edu.au/apply
- You will be required to submit the following with your scholarship application:
- Personal/motivational statement
- This statement should be no more than 1,000 words and address:
- The reasons for your interest in your chosen degree program, including why you wish to study this program at UQ
- Your personal goals and ambitions and evidence of any previous activities or experiences (including voluntary activities) which demonstrates your commitment to those goals and ambitions.
- One reference letter from teaching staff at your institution or from an employer, if available (in English). The academic reference letters should ideally rank your academic performance against your peer group.
Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- $5,000 – $ 20,000 Tuition Fees Scholarship The final amount to be given to successful applicants will be on the discretion of the selection committee.
- You will be joining elite, Real Global Global Leaders community, who will achieve high fever during your studies, as well as develop our employment skills through accessibility through exciting events through their award-winning student staff team.
- During your whole study, you will receive special invitations only for selected seminars, presentations and events. On graduation level, you will join a global network of outstanding global leader’s scholarships, and build your professional network at home and abroad.