Applications are open for Indian Summer School Science, Engineering and Health Scholarship for those who have attended the RMIT Summer School program in India and are commencing an RMIT program. The scholarship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of your program.
The aim of the scholarships is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas.
RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. The university offer undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue Summer School Programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering and Biotechnology
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover AU$5,000 per year for the standard duration of your program
- Nationality: Indian
- Number of Scholarships: Five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: India
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Apply from India
- Have attended the RMIT Indian Summer School Program
- Have an excellent academic background (must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor. Provide a 200-word statement outlining how an RMIT qualification will benefit you.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.