Applications are open for Indian Summer School Science, Engineering and Health funding for those who have attended the RMIT Summer School program in India and are commencing an RMIT program. The sponsorship will contribute AU$5,000 per year towards the annual tuition fee of your program.
The aim of The grants is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study in three key areas.
User Review( votes)
RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise. The university offer undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application.
- Application Deadline: May 30, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue Summer School Programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering and Biotechnology
- Award: These financial aid positions will cover AU$5,000 per year for the standard duration of your program
- Nationality: Indian
- Number of Awards: Five opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: India
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen
- Apply from India
- Have attended the RMIT Indian Summer School Program
- Have an excellent academic background (must have a minimum score of 70% from a Section 1 institution or 75% from a Section 2 or 3 institution).
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor. Provide a 200-word statement outlining how an RMIT qualification will benefit you.
How to Apply:
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT
- Submit an application form for this application .