INSEAD Business School is pleased to offer Need-Based scholarship for students of developing countries. The scholarship is awarded for MBA program at school.
The program was generously created via endowed scholarship fund targeted at students from emerging markets. Their intention is to help build human capacity and to create economic and social value in the most economically challenged regions of the world.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, executive MBA (EMBA) program, a master in Finance program, a Ph.D. in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
Candidates from emerging/developing countries can apply. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing a master degree program at INSEAD Business School.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded for MBA program at INSEAD Business School.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of Up to €25,000.
Scholarship can be taken in INSEAD Campuses
Eligibility: Candidates must demonstrate proven financial need and be able to provide evidence of their financial accounts. Applicants may be asked to submit additional documentation during the application process. Preference will be given to candidates residing in emerging/developing countries and for those who will have limited access to loans.
Nationality: International students can apply for the need-based scholarship. Preference will be given to candidates residing in emerging/developing countries and for those who will have limited access to loans.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: GMAT: GMAT reporting code (through Pearson Vue) is INSEAD: DL3-S8-89 MBA, Full Time. INSEAD does not have a minimum required GMAT score. Rather than focusing on
- GMAT: GMAT reporting code (through Pearson Vue) is INSEAD: DL3-S8-89 MBA, Full Time. INSEAD does not have a minimum required GMAT score. Rather than focusing on the overall score, they assess individual results in the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam. They need a student to demonstrate their strengths in both. In order to be competitive, the student should aim to achieve a score at or above the 70 – 75 percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
- GRE: INSEAD accepts GRE scores. The ETS code to report the score to INSEAD is 0970 and the score is valid for five years. In order to be competitive, the applicant should aim to achieve a score at or above the 80th percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
English Language Requirements: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Apply and submit essays online (one application for all awards). In addition, please forward supporting documents (no originals or legal certification required), irrespective of campus choice, to the MBA Financing Office. List of documents required:
- Proof of salary (latest salary slip or a letter from their employer);
- Bank statements for the last three months that will reflect your checking and savings accounts. An on-line overview is accepted.
- If they have extenuating/exceptional circumstances in the past year (supporting dependents’ education, medical care, bankruptcy, etc.), provide relevant documentation.
- Copies can be sent by e-mail: Finance-MBA.FB-at-insead.edu or by fax or by regular mail.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application deadline is January 31, 2017.