INSEAD Business School is pleased to offer scholarships for the students of Middle-East and African students. Scholarships are awarded for pursuing MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
The scholarships will help underwrite the breadth of diversity of participants in the INSEAD MBA programme. Scholarships back INSEAD’s commitment to retain outstanding men and women for the programme who demonstrate a need for financial support.
INSEAD is a graduate business school with campuses in Europe offers various academic programs including a full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program, Executive MBA (EMBA) program, a Master in Finance program, a Ph.D. in management program, and a variety of executive education programs.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree program.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying MBA programme at INSEAD Business School.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of 20 000 Euros.
Scholarship can be taken at INSEAD Campuses
Eligibility: The scholarships will be granted to candidates who have been admitted to the full-time MBA programme and who have applied for financial assistance by filing the need-based scholarship application form and essays. Applicants must be from the Middle East and Africa (MEA), meaning of MEA country nationality and showing they have spent a significant time of their upbringing in MEA region. Applicants provided and financial need substantiated, preference will be given to French West Africa (Mauritania, Senegal, Mali, French Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, and Niger) Syria and Iraq. Candidates admitted to the MBA Programme with the above-mentioned profile will be considered. Financial need will be taken into consideration.
Nationality: Candidates from the Middle East and Africa (MEA) can apply.
List of Countries: Nigeria, Ethiopia, Egypt, Democratic Republic of the Congo, South Africa, Tanzania, Kenya, Algeria, Uganda, Sudan, Morocco, Ghana, Mozambique, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Angola, Cameroon, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Zambia, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Chad, Guinea, Tunisia, Rwanda, South Sudan, Benin, Somalia, Burundi, Togo, Libya, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Eritrea, Republic of the Congo, Liberia, Mauritania, Gabon, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Equatorial Guinea, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Mauritius, Swaziland, Djibouti, Réunion Comoros, Western Sahara, Cape Verde, Mayotte, São Tomé and Príncipe Seychelles.
College Admission Requirement
Undergraduate degree, Candidates who do not hold an undergraduate degree, but who have an excellent career record and GMAT score are also welcome to apply.
- GMAT: GMAT reporting code (through Pearson Vue) is INSEAD: DL3-S8-89 MBA, Full Time. INSEAD does not have a minimum required GMAT score. Rather than focusing on the overall score, they assess individual results in the quantitative and verbal sections of the exam. They need students to demonstrate their strengths in both. In order to be competitive, they should aim to achieve a score at or above the 70 – 75 percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
- GRE: INSEAD accepts GRE scores. The ETS code to report the score to INSEAD is 0970 and the score is valid for five years. In order to be competitive, they should aim to achieve a score at or above the 80th percentiles in both the quantitative and verbal sections.
English Language Requirement
Minimum required scores: TOEFL IBT: 105; TOEFL CBT: 260; TOEFL PBT: 620; TOEIC (all four parts are required): Listening and Reading: 950 – TOEIC Writing: 170 – TOEIC Speaking: 190; IELTS Academic or General: 7.5; PTE Academic: 72; and CPE: B.
How to Apply: Complete the INSEAD MBA online application and attach the required supporting documentation to their application. Please attach following supporting documents via the online application system.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Job Description Questions; Essays (Four compulsories, one optional)
- Please attach a CV
- GMAT or GRE score
- Minimum required scores
- Entry language certification (If English is native language)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is January 31, 2017.