Monash University is offering up to 31 merit scholarships for international students. These scholarships will be awarded to undertake full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
Monash University is ranked in the top one per cent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. At Monash, they strives to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
For entry to Monash University, student must meet the minimum English language requirements. Application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
- Scholarship Award: Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Number of Scholarships: 31 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these merit scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicantsmust meet the following criteria:
- Current students must achieve a weighted average mark of 85+
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Are commencing in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.
- English Language Requirements: For entry to Monash University, applicants must meet the minimum English language requirements.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5; Reading: 6.0, Listening: 6.0, Writing: 6.0 and Speaking: 6.0
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550, Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79 with minimum scores: Writing: 21, Listening: 12, Reading: 13 and Speaking: 18
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted by post or email.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Current Monash students can only apply in Round 1 and Round 3 (after semester 2 results are released)
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.