Monash University provides opportunities for international students to apply for this Monash International merit awards at a Monash campus in Australia.
There are 31 opportunities are available that will help you to cover your study expenses. These financial aid positions will be awarded to undertake a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree.
Wonderful opportunity to get an undergraduate and Postgraduate study with $10,000 in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why study at Monash University? At Monash, it strives to make sure that students have the opportunity to pursue the career they aspire to.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree is completed.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 31 per year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses available at Monash University.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
How to Apply
- How to apply: You must submit a separate application form for this application (due dates below). Every scholarship may have a different application process you can check through the given link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgqQA20MmcS9tu1az8IEK9CJcnFTBEDy7oTVTPZsmjMcLHaw/viewform
- Supporting Documents: To apply applicants must submit the supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students, who are not currently enrolled at Monash University, need to take admission in the university to apply.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language. The application must include one original test report meeting the minimum results listed below- IELTS (International English Language Testing System – Academic): Overall test score: 6.5 TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language): Paper-based test: 550 Test of Written English (TWE): 4.5 or Internet-based test: 79
Each winner will get Awards up to $10,000 per annum for the duration of your degree.
- Round one: 15 October – Semester one or two of the following year
- Round two: 15 November – Semester one or two of the following year
- Round three: 15 January – Semester one or two of the current year
- Round four: 15 March – Semester two of the current year
- Round five: 15 April – Semester two of the current year
- Round six: 15 May – Semester two of the current year