For the academic year, 2018-2019, University of Padova will be offering a selected number of full scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue an English-taught degree at Padova.
The University of Padova is a premier Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 as a school of law and was one of the most prominent universities in early modern Europe.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an English-taught degree at Padova.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Max. tuition fee-waiver + euro 12.000 scholarship (gross amount). An additional scholarship (euro 7500 – gross amount) is offered for the second-cycle degree course in Forest Science.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in one of University of Padova degree courses held in English. To be eligible, you must:
- Have a non-Italian nationality
- Hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for first-cycle degree applicants) or a non-Italian first-cycle / Bachelor diploma (for second-cycle / Master degree applicants)
- Have been admitted to one of University of Padova degree courses taught in English
- Not benefit from other national or international scholarships or grants.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
When completing your online application, you will have to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae has written in English
- Cover letter in English
- For Master course applicants: copy of your degree, if you have already graduated and Transcript of Records of your previous qualifications (preferably including ECTS statistics – where applicable); for those countries in which it is issued, the Diploma Supplement can be uploaded instead of the Transcript of Records
- English language or other language certifications if required by the chosen course (see the courses description and the Call for Applications for detailed information)
- Copy of an ID document (ID card or passport)
- Any other document requested by your chosen degree course. Check the Call for Applications for further information
How to Apply:
Students can apply for the scholarship directly when completing the application form of the chosen Degree Course