The University of Padova is offering the Padua International Excellence Scholarships Programme for highly talented prospective students in Italy.
The funding opportunity is open for those candidates who want to pursue a bachelor’s or master’s degree program at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Padova is a premier Italian university located in the city of Padua, Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 as a school of law and was one of the most prominent universities in early modern Europe.
Why study at the University of Padova? The university gives its students the expertise and experience to train and transition effectively from student to professional to their future careers. It offers candidates a variety of career and technical development opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2021
- University: University of Padova
- Course Level: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: fee-waiver + €8.000,00 scholarship (gross amount).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in one of University of Padova Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees completely held in English.
- To be eligible, you must:
- Have a non-Italian nationality
- Hold a non-Italian secondary school diploma (for first-cycle degree applicants) or a non-Italian first-cycle / Bachelor diploma (for second-cycle / Master degree applicants)
- Have been admitted to one of University of Padova degree courses taught in English
- Not benefit from other national or international awards or grants.
- Be able to comply with the conditions for obtaining an Italian visa
- How to Apply: Students can apply for the opportunity directly when completing the application form of the chosen Degree Course. Students will be automatically considered for the selection procedure if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: When completing your online application, you will have to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae has written in English
- Cover letter in English
- For Master course applicants: a copy of your degree, if you have already graduated and Transcript of Records of your previous qualifications
- Copy of an ID document (ID card or passport)
- Any other document requested by your chosen degree course.
- English language or other language certifications if required by the chosen course (see the courses description and the Call for Applications for detailed information)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.