The University of Gothenburg is offering scholarships for Syrian students. Scholarships are available for students to pursue a Master’s degree program, with entry autumn semester 2019.
Applicants must have applied for a Master’s program, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
The University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second-largest city, Gothenburg. The University is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities and with 37,000 students and 6000 staff members, it is one of the largest universities in the Nordic countries.
Why at the University of Gothenburg? The University of Gothenburg one of the most popular universities in Sweden. It has the highest number of applicants per study place in many of its subjects and courses, making it one of the most popular universities in Sweden.
University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
Course Level: Master’s degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students from Syria
The program can be taken in Sweden
Application Deadline: February 14, 2019
Students from Syria can apply for these scholarships.
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below.
- You hold Syrian citizenship.
- You are liable to pay tuition fees to Swedish universities.
- You have applied for a Master’s program, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019.
- You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2019
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You apply for the scholarship by submitting an online scholarship application form. The scholarship application form will be available on our website between 4 February and 14 February 2019.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide CV and Letter of Motivation, Proof of citizenship.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefit: The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees for a Master’s program at the University of Gothenburg
- An additional 62 000 SEK per study semester
- The FAS plus insurance for fee-paying students