The University of Gothenburg is offering scholarships for Syrian students. Scholarships are available for students to study master’s programme at the University of Gothenburg in autumn semester 2018.
The University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second largest city, Gothenburg. The University is the third-oldest of the current Swedish universities and with 37,000 students and 6000 staff members, it is one of the largest universities in the Nordic countries.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship
- Covers the complete tuition fee for a Master’s Programme at the University of Gothenburg,
- Contributes to accommodation expenses during the study period,
- Contributes to living expenses during the study period and
- Contributes to travel expenses
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Sweden
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Syria can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the selection process for Study Scholarship Syria, you must
- Hold a Syrian citizenship,
- Be admitted to a Master’s Programme at the University of Gothenburg, and
- Have a valid scholarship application.
Please note that if you wish to be eligible for the selection process for the University of Gothenburg Study Scholarship as well, you must be admitted to a Master’s Programme at the University of Gothenburg as your first priority.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
When submitting your scholarship application, the following documents are required:
- Copy of valid passport or ID-card
- Please name your document: UG Scholarship Passport
- Letter of Motivation: Use the Letter of Motivation template provided by the University of Gothenburg. Letters deviating from the template will not be taken into consideration. Please name your document: UG Scholarship Letter of Motivation
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): Use the Europass template to submit a CV of maximum three pages. A CV submitted in any other format is not valid. Please name your document: UG Scholarship Europass
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.