The Affinity Business School is delighted to offer its PGDM Scholarship for Indian Students. This scholarship will cover 100% course fee for the students who secure 90% or more mark in the test.
The aim of this scholarship is to support Indian Students who want to pursue post graduate diploma (PGDM) programme.
The Affinity Business School (ABS) is a private Business School in Bhubaneswar, Odisha,
India. Affinity was declared in the list of top 100 B-schools in India. Affinity is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Course Level: The scholarships is available to pursue postgraduate diploma(PGDM)
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of management.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- 90% or more mark in the test: 100% scholarship on course fee.
- 70% or more but less than 90% mark in the test: 50% scholarship on course fee.
- 50% or more but less than 70% mark in the test: 25% scholarship on course fee.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known.
Scholarship can be taken in India.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Aggregate 50% mark in Graduation (in any discipline) for General & OBC students.
- Aggregate 45% mark in Graduation (in any discipline) for Sc/ST students.
- Should have appeared any one of the Management Entrance Tests (CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/OJEE).
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a graduate degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online:
Applicants must submit these following documents:
- Score/Rank Card.
- Admit Card.
- All originals (Mark sheets & certificates) from 10th to qualifying examination.
- College leaving certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- 6 Colour Photographs.
- Caste certificate ( if any ).
- Post dated Cheque towards 2nd year Fee.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.