Humanitas University is offering merit-income based scholarships for EU students. The scholarship consists of a tuition waiver (discount on the tuition fees) worth between 7.000 and 10.000 € yearly.
Humanitas University is an International Medical School based in Milan, built alongside the renowned Humanitas Research and Teaching Hospital.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for pursuing the medical course.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Hunimed Scholarships for EU students (4 scholarships worth 7.000 € per year);
- ANISN Scholarship for EU students (1 scholarship worth 10.000 € per year reserved to the participants in the Natural Sciences Olympics).
Number of Scholarships: There are 5 merit-income based scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility: Candidates who meet the following:
- Minimum score of High School Diploma of 90/100 or equivalent for those holding a non-Italian High School Qualification;
- Admissions Test Ranking Position within the best 50.
Moreover, 2 scholarships are reserved for those students who will be assigned to the first (1st) second (2nd ) and third (3rd ) income category according to the University Fee Regulation 2017-18.
Nationality: Scholarships are open to EU citizens.
College Admission Requirement
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicant should apply for the EU medical admissions test within August 20: how to apply.
Send to the e-mail address info-at-hunimed.eu the following documents within August 31:
- Motivation letter and Candidate’s Curriculum vitae (Résumé);
- Transcript of grades of the last three years of education;
- High School Diploma Final Grade;
- Two Presentation letter(s) written by teachers or relevant persons (if any);
- Tax forms and the other documents required for the ISEP income category assignation (See University Fee Regulation)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 20, 2017.