The Kingston University is offering undergraduate scholarships for the courses starting in September 2017. The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate Indian students in any subject area.
Kingston University London is a public research university located in Kingston upon Thames, London, United Kingdom. It was founded in 1899 and became a university in 1992 after being Kingston Polytechnic.
Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for studying all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships worth £4,000 for the first year of study.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Students can apply for an award if they
- Are an Indian student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes, holding an Indian passport and domiciled in India);
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston for September 2017 intake; and
- Are not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
Nationality: Indian students can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Academic entry requirements vary so applicants should check their undergraduate course pages for the exact requirements of their chosen course or programme.
English Language Requirement: Students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements – these depend on the course they are applying for.
How to Apply: In order to apply, you must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston University. You can apply online using the same application form as for the international undergraduate scholarships. Students will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- A copy of offer letter;
- An academic reference letter;
- A copy of academic transcript/worksheet; and
- A copy of Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.