Unibank Ghana Limited in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships for Ghanaian students. These scholarships are opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full-time programs.
University’s mission is to provide an environment for teaching, research and entrepreneurship training in Science and Technology for the industrial and socio-economic development of Ghana, Africa and other nations.
Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Technology (KNUST) has a rich history in its evolution into a first class University over the years. Kwame Nkrumah, the African Personality of the Century and pioneer of African independence is the founder of KNUST.
Course Level: Scholarships are opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship can be taken in Ghana
- The Scholarship is opened to all Second (2nd), Third (3rd) and Fourth (4th) year students of the University, pursuing full time programs.
- All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
- Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
Nationality: Ghanaian students for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students.
How to Apply: All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports (1st years only)
- Recommendation Letters
- Awards and Certificates (If Any).
- Continuing Student Applicants should also include their Updated Transcripts.
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
- All continuing students are to submit their applications on Friday, 2nd September 2016
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on 9th September 2016