The University of Queensland is inviting applicants for its International Study Abroad Mexico Scholarship. The scholarship is open to Mexican students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to support high achieving Mexican students in undergraduate or postgraduate Study Abroad programs at UQ.
The University of Queensland is a research university primarily located in Queensland’s capital city, Brisbane. As one of Australia’s leading universities, UQ is consistently ranked first for business administration, mining engineering and life sciences in Australasia
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate or postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: $1,000 for one semester.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Be a Mexican citizen residing in Mexico.
- Have an unconditional or a conditional offer (with all conditions met by the scholarship relevant closing date).
- Be a high achieving academic student.
- Have completed your most recent studies at an approved Mexican institution.
- Not have already commenced your studies at UQ, even if you seek a change of program.
- Not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Commence study in the semester indicated in the UQ offer letter.
- The scholarship does not include stipend or OSHC and funds will be allocated in the form of a tuition fee deduction.
Nationality: Mexican applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a high achieving academic student.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can via email:
- Lodge an official UQ undergraduate or postgraduate coursework application form for international students for entry into one of the eligible scholarship programs either directly to UQ or through an official UQ agent.
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number and an unconditional offer (or a conditional offer providing that all conditions are met by the scholarship closing date).
- Complete and submit the application form using the application form link and email to international-at-uq.edu.au.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 15, 2018.