York University is offering International Circle of Scholars Scholarships for international students. The studentships are awarded to students entering the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree program.
York University is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s third-largest university. York University has approximately 52,300 students, 7,000 faculties and staff, and 295,000 alumni worldwide.
Great opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
University or Organization: York University
Course Level: undergraduate degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Awarded to international students (required to have a study permit for Canada) entering the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree program in the Arts, Media, Performance & Design, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, Environmental Studies, Glendon, Health, Science, Lassonde School of Engineering or Schulich School of Business. Applicants must be nominated by their high school, have an outstanding academic achievement (‘An’ average or equivalent).
- Applicants must have graduated from secondary school within the past two years. This award is for the first year of study only.
Nationality: The studentships are awarded to international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This explains how you can be considered for the award. Many of the awards simply require that you fill out the Student Financial Profile (SFP) for the current session. By submitting this application, you will also be considered for the other available international awards requiring an application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit reference letters and personal statements outlining your extracurricular involvement.
- Online application
- Highest academic average
- Demonstrated leadership skill
- Must be nominated by high school (only one candidate per school)
- One letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have graduated from secondary school within the past two years.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.