The University of Strathclyde is proudly offering up to 100 Faculty of Science masters programmes for outstanding international students in the United Kingdom.
These opportunities are available to all eligible students for pursuing postgraduate taught master’s degree program in the Faculty of Science for the academic year 2020/2021.
Excellent opportunity for students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is one of the oldest higher education institutions in Glasgow, Scotland which was opened in 1796. It offers academics, undergraduate, postgraduate, & research level program to the students.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? While studying at this university, students will enjoy a first-class teaching experience and get various career opportunities. The university education helps you to develop job skills, learn to think critically come to better understand yourself and the world around you.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2000- £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 100
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Aspirants can apply for a postgraduate degree program in Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science, Biochemistry, Biology and biological sciences, Biomedical science, Immunology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a new, international (non-EU) fee-paying student holding an offer of admission for a full-time, taught masters degree in the Faculty of Science for the 2020/2021 academic year.
- Be self-funded. Students who receive fully-funded positions, for example from a government office or embassy, will not be eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this education award, seekers need to receive an offer to study the postgraduate program at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants will automatically be considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have a prepare a document file with the name of a type of documents which includes a CV and relevant qualification transcripts, covering letter, transcripts and certificates of all degrees, two reference letters and proof of English language proficiency
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a receive a minimum of an upper second-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
- Language Requirement: For studying in a proper way at the university, good speaking and writing skills in the English language is a must.
Benefits: The grant will be awarded worth up to £2,000 – £5,000 to each successful scholar.