The University of Nottingham is looking for motivated, hard-working, bright students who wish to apply for a fully funded PhD Studentship in the United Kingdom.
The studentship is available for the UK or EU students who want to work on a research project in the described fields at the University of Nottingham.
Nice offer for PhD study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The main purpose of this PhD project is to develop new catalytic synthetic methods for the efficient construction of natural product-inspired 3D scaffolds. This project will provide extensive training in synthetic organic chemistry and a variety of analytical techniques.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? The University is dedicated to offering excellent research opportunities, high-quality teaching, and strong support to its students. Here, students can customize their course according to their coursework to fit their academic goals.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Chemistry
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK or EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from the UK or EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in Development of new catalytic methods for the efficient construction of natural product-inspired 3D scaffolds
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have, or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry or closely related subject. A relevant Master’s degree that demonstrates previous research experience in synthetic chemistry and/or catalysis is an advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the application form and their application will send directly to Prof C J Hayes ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
Benefits: The university will provide the full stipend, tuition fees to the winning candidates at the RCUK rate (£15,009 per annum (tax-free)