The new Harbin Engineering University award is now on offer for all international students to study in China. The grant is available to pursue training and scientific research.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to the international students.
User Review( votes)
HEU is one of the key universities with Chinese Government funding for international students. We also have “HEU scholarship” providing for international students. There are 37 disciplines lecturing in English.HEU has trained more than 3000 international students from 70 countries and regions in recent three years. Harbin Engineering University is stepping forward to the grand goal of a worldwide high-level of Research University with distinctive characteristics. Friends from all over the world are warmly welcome to study or visit HEU!
Course Level: award is available to pursue training and scientific research.
Study Subject: award is awarded for training and scientific research in the field of shipbuilding engineering, ocean exploration, and nuclear energy applications.
Award: Scholarship Details:
- Full Scholarship: 100% Tuition fee exemption and offer living allowance.
- 1400RMB/person/month for an undergraduate student
- 1700 RMB/person/month for a master student
- 2000 RMB/person/month for a doctoral student
- First Class Scholarship: 100% Tuition fee exemption
- Second Class Scholarship: 50% of Tuition fee exemption
- Third Class Scholarship: 20% of Tuition fee exemption
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in China
Eligibility: The grant is available for international students who wish to study at or who are studying at HEU.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Documentations?
- Passport photocopy
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy)
- Transcripts of former degree education
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English with signature (no less than 800 words)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- “HEU Application Form for International Students”; and “Application Form for HEU
Application Deadline: The application materials should be submitted to the International Students Office of HEU before May 31, 2017.