Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, Merrimack College is offering Presidential Fellowships for international students. The funding program is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award will cover a 100% tuition fee for excellent candidates who want to pursue a graduate degree at Merrimack in the United States.
The sponsorship will cover 100% of the total indicative tuition fee for the academic session 2021/2022.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1947, Merrimack College is a selective, autonomous Catholic college with an Augustinian mission of enlightening minds, engaging hearts, and empowering lives. Undergraduate degrees in liberal arts, finance, science and engineering, and education are available, as well as a master’s degree in education, as well as a variety of diploma, licensure, and degree completion programs.
Why would you like to study at Merrimack College? Merrimack will help you develop the skills and knowledge that today’s employers are looking for. Merrimack University offers courses in finance, health sciences, education, science, engineering, technology, and liberal arts to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
Application Deadline: August 1
- University: Merrimack College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: 100% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Presidential Fellowships are offered in the following programs:
- Civil Engineering
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Community Engagement
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Engineering Management (Project and Construction Management Concentrations)
- Higher Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Public Affairs
- School Counseling
- Social Work
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in a graduate degree program at the university. Submit the application with the given requirements:
- Complete your Application (including the 650-word essay)
- Common Application or Merrimack Application (no fee to apply)
- Common Application Secondary School Report (SSR) or Merrimack Application Secondary School Report (SSR)
- Supporting Documents: Submit a secondary school transcript with an official English translation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must check the entire English language requirements of the college.
- Minimum Duolingo English Test (DET) score of 105
- Minimum TOEFL score of 79 (internet-based) with no subset score lower than 18
- Minimum IELTS score of 6.5 (with no band below 6.0)
- Minimum SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing score of 510
- Minimum PTE Academic score of 53
- Minimum ACT composite score of 23
- Minimum Grade of “C” in IGCSE O-level English
- Minimum Grade of “C” in a college-level course that has been evaluated by Merrimack College and deemed a transfer equivalent to ENG1050-Intro to College Writing (formerly FYW1050)
- For prospective students applying for the 2021-22 academic year, Merrimack will also consider results from the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition and the IELTS Indicator
- If you feel that you have demonstrated English proficiency in a way not mentioned above, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss meeting our requirements.
Merrimack College will provide 100% of a student‡s graduate tuition and includes a nine-month, 25 hour per week, unpaid fellowship placement.