In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Examining this importance of the study, the University of Vaasa is providing the Global Student Scholarships in Finland.
The scholarship will be rewarded to first-year applicants. Students who wish to undertake any master’s degree programme at Vaasa are eligible to apply.
Get a full tuition fee and complete your master’s studies in Finland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Vaasa is a multidisciplinary, business-oriented university, ranked 10th best university that carries out impactful research and education experts that address the needs of society today and in the future.
Why choose to study at the University of Vaasa? It advances in competitiveness, innovation, and sustainable development in business, technology, and society. The graduates at Vaasa enjoy excellent employment opportunities as employers hold degrees earned from the University of Vaasa in high regard. The University of Vaasa is a close-knit community where they all support each other and have a great team spirit and inspiring atmosphere. It gives the students the perfect opportunity to build their support network of lifelong friends who can be of invaluable assistance later on in their working life.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Vaasa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Full Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Finland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All master’s degree courses and subjects offered by the university are applicable on this grant.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be first-year applicants only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred master’s programme online. The accepted students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the (foreign) degree certificate or a provisional certificate
- Transcripts of university records
- Admission Requirements: The students must complete 120 ECTS to be accepted into a master’s degree programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit the following English language proficiency test scores:
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- TOEFL IBT – 92
- RPDT – a minimum score of 20 reading section, a minimum score of 20 in the listening section, and a minimum score of 22 in the writing section
- Mybestscores is also accepted.
The selected international first-year students will be awarded a 100% tuition fee waiver to complete their study at Vaasa. The university will also provide the student with a 50% tuition fee waiver towards the second year of study.