Do you want to support your education? Academic dreams may be inaccessible due to rising college costs. However, you can apply for this 1,000 Dreams Scholarship to get help in your study costs.
A helpful opportunity for women to get fund for education.
User Review( vote)
The 1,000 Dreams Fund works to empower and equip young women to achieve their dreams. It helps young women of all backgrounds, breeds and religions, to help them achieve their educational and career goals.
Application Deadline: Spring – April 30, 2019, and for Fall application – check back in December
- Organization: 1,000 Dreams Fund (1DF)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: College level study courses
- Award: Up to $1,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1000
- Nationality: U.S. Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
To be eligible, the applicants must check all the given criteria:
- The students eligible for assistance shall be women attending high school or a two-year or four-year college/university in the United States.
- Students must demonstrate financial need.
- Selection will be based on application contents, financial need and information gathered from letters of recommendation.
- Previous recipients are not eligible to reapply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate for the contest, applicants can apply online by clicking on ‘Apply today’, or you may contact at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include two letters of recommendation and an essay explaining how the grant would be used.
The 1DF will provide assistance for needs including but not exclusive to conferences or training, college or graduate school exam fees, tutoring services, and technology or books for school.
- Educational conferences,
- Instructional programs related to creative or artistic pursuits,
- Graduate exam application fees or textbooks.
- This fund does not cover needs that are ongoing (e.g., utility bills, food costs) or related to medical care.