The University of Nottingham is looking for talented and enthusiastic students to join the International Fully-funded four-year PhD Studentships programme in the UK.
There are 14 educational awards available for international students who want to work on a research project in the field of Digital Economy for the academic year 2021/2022 at the university.
Hurry Up! Here you can apply for this wonderful fully-funded opportunity at the University of Nottingham.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that provides an outstanding student experience and an exceptional research-led education.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? While studying at this university, students will develop skills that will support them through daily life, such as time management, research, presentation, and writing skills.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
- University: University of Nottingham
- Department: Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 14
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from across the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in Digital Economy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate an enthusiasm for transdisciplinary research, with a 2:1 honours degree, or a combination of qualifications and experience equivalent to that level.
- This normally requires an upper second class honours degree or a combination of qualifications and experience equivalent to that level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application is sent directly to
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For qualifications from outside the UK, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements. For non-native English language speakers, an IELTS average score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in any element is required.
The University of Nottingham will provide all the following study expenses:
- A fully-funded four year PhD programme that integrates a leading-edge research project with research training in transdisciplinary skills.
- A placement with a partner organisation and opportunities for international exchange.
- An enhanced stipend of £17,400 per annum
- Being part of a cohort of high achieving PhD researchers.
- A world-class research environment with a proven track record of producing successful Horizon CDT graduates.
- Developing highly sought after interdisciplinary skills and experience.