The University is inviting applicants to apply for the SDU Department of Biology PhD international awards. The funding programme is designed for international students.
The programme is available to provide financial support to the deserving and the needy candidates. The programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
Golden opportunity to fulfil your educational dreams at the University of Southern Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1998, the University of Southern offers various educational programmes with a total of 32 departments, 11 research centres, involving five faculties – arts, technology, engineering, social sciences, and health sciences.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? At this University, there are several degrees offers in English, European, and American studies. Here, students can enhance their knowledge in different fields.
Application Deadline: December 16, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Department of Biology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salaried
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Phosphorus Recovery from Sediments and Wastewater Sludge
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a strong background in P chemistry and preferably also plant ecology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they are obligated to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit: Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including transcript, CV and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment, a letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question and at least two signed reference letters.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should be confident, possess excellent communication skills, and must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
The successful applicant will be employed in accordance with the agreement on salaried PhD scholars between the Ministry of Finance and AC (the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations).