Are you ready to make the change? Looking for a different scholarship? Spend less time worrying about finances and focus on your education. The 1st Formations Business Scholarship is open to inspire students to use their business-related education to benefit others.
The program is open to any student currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a recognized UK or USA academic institution. As part of its ongoing dedication to supporting new businesses, 1st Formations is helping to fund the next generation of entrepreneurs through its scholarship program.
1st Formations Business Scholarship for UK & US Students
Nice offer to win extra money for study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2014, 1st Formations is a leading UK company formation agent. It offers complete online company registration and company address services. 1st Formations provides a range of address services and offer quick and simple online company formation, with the majority of new companies registered within just 3 to 6 working hours for customers from the UK and overseas.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- University or Organization: 1st Formations ltd
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: £1,500 ($1900) each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: Anyone
- The awards can be taken inthe UK or USA
- Eligible Countries: Anyone currently studying and living in the UK or USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Anyone currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a recognized UK academic institution or a recognized US academic institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the 1st Formations Business Scholarship, applicants must send all required documents to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a letter of recommendation from a tutor or course coordinator and a supporting statement explaining in 500 words one business idea they would like to pursue during or after their studies, including the personal circumstances outlining why they need financial support. Also, applicants must note recent grades/exam results from their current course.
- Additional Requirements: Grades & exam results and letters of recommendation not accepted from tutors or coordinators of past courses or overseas academic institutions. All letters must be from a representative of your current course at a UK or US academic institution.
- Language Requirement: English
The scholarship awards up to 10 successful applicants with a bursary of £1,500 each. The scholarship award is designed to help students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as course materials, textbooks, and other living expenses.