Unlock the door to numerous career opportunities by applying for this wonderful Tihi Kahuraki Scholarship offered by Lincoln University for the academic year 2023-2024.
The grant is for M?ori descent and a New Zealand citizen enrolling in an undergraduate degree program at Lincoln University. To qualify to win a scholarship amounting to up to $19,000 per year to contribute towards on-campus accommodation costs and tuition fees for three years of study.
Tihi Kahuraki Scholarship at Lincoln University, New Zealand
Great offer to fund study in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Lincoln University is the country’s first degree-granting Historically Black College and University (HBCU). It is a private institute in Oakland, California, launched as the private Ashmun Institute in 1854 and contains lived as a public institution since 1972. The institute was established in 1878 and presently ranks 1018th in Best Global Universities and 372nd in QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University’s dream is to be a globally-ranked, top-five land-based institute, opening the control of the ground to improve stamina and increase destiny. Lincoln is a globally rated institute in Aotearoa, New Zealand’s stunning South Island. It is an intimate assembly reinforced by a determined group of academics, teachers, students, maintenance providers, and accepted well-being professionals.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $19,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of M?ori descent and New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the undergraduate degree program offered by Lincoln University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They are of M?ori descent and a New Zealand citizen.
- Have gained NCEA Level Three, including University Entrance, or equivalent, before registering at Lincoln University, and have attended Secondary School within the last year. Register for a full-time Lincoln University undergraduate degree program.
- Have demonstrated leadership potential in the M?ori community
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must fill out the application form. All eligible students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A two-minute video demonstrating their involvement in wh?nau, hap?, or community activities
- A list outlining their leadership in projects (Mahika kai, marae, hap?, Whenua, kapa haka, te reo or mana korero) environmental or other culturally significant activities
- Two references (one character reference and one academic reference).
- Admission Requirements: Students have to complete the admission requirements of Lincoln University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the university’s English language requirements. TOEFL, IELTS, CAE/FCE, etc., are accepted.
Lincoln University will provide scholarships amounting to Up to $19,000 per year to contribute towards on-campus accommodation costs and tuition fees for three years of study.