Simon Fraser University offers C.D. Nelson Memorial Graduate Entrance funding for the Master and PhD students. The grant is currently valued at $15,000 for Masters and $18,000 for doctoral students per annum.
Tenure of the award is up to a maximum of two years at the masters level and up to a maximum of three years at the doctoral level, commencing in the following summer, spring or fall term. The Number of Awards and the value of The grants to be awarded each year is subject to available funding.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): The grant is provided to learn any course offered by the university at the Masters or PhD level.
- Course Level: This scholarship is for pursuing Masters and PhD degree.
- Scholarship Provider: Simon Fraser University
- The award can be taken at: Canada
A student must be planning to enter a master’s or doctoral program at Simon Fraser University. New students who began their graduate program in the current spring term (January 1) are eligible for consideration. If a student is already enrolled in their graduate program (as of January 1), the university reserves the right to review eligibility for the C.D. Nelson Scholarship in light of other SFU awards the student may already have received or will receive.
- Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The Canadian students can apply for this application .
- Number of Awards: The Number of Awards and the value of The grants to be awarded each year is subject to available funding.
- Duration of Awards: Tenure of the award is up to a maximum of two years at the masters level and up to a maximum of three years at the doctoral level, commencing in the following summer, spring or fall term.
How to Apply:
Students must be nominated for the award by the Graduate Program Chair of the academic unit to which the student will be admitted. Departments nominate the strongest candidates for these entrance scholarships and forward their nomination form with a copy of the applicant’s admission file to the Dean of Graduate Studies. Students do not apply for these awards directly.
The scholarship is currently valued at $15,000 for master’s level and $18,000 for doctoral students per annum.
application Deadline: Nominations from the Graduate Program Chair must be submitted to the Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies by February 15.