Ministry of Education of P.R. China (MOE) is inviting applicants to apply China/AUN scholarship program for ASEAN member countries for the academic year 2020. There are 30 full scholarships for ASEAN countries citizens to pursue their further study in China.
The program is available for pursuing master and doctoral programs at Chinese HEIs. The objective of the CSC is to develop the educational, scientific and technological, and cultural exchanges and economic and trade cooperation between China and other countries.
Wonderful opportunity to do master and doctoral programs in China.
User Review( votes)
AUN (ASEAN University Network) is higher education cooperation which provides many programmes such as student and faculty exchange, scholarship, ASEAN Studies, information networking and collaborative research.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member countries Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs and must be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
How to Apply
- Apply to the AUN Secretariat for CGS opportunity.
- Apply to their target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate.
- Complete the online application procedure at CSC Online Application System for International Students, submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship and print a hard copy. Please consult the AUN Secretariat instructions of CSC Online Application System for International Students and Agency Number.
- Submit all their application documents to the AUN Secretariat before the deadline.
The AUN Program which covers, tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.