Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, Department of Zoology is inviting applications for the position of a Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to work in the DST-SERB, Govt. of India. One fellowship is offered for the project titled ‘Establishment of edible Acridid farm in India and its commercialization’.
The fellowship is offered for three years and the applicants applying for the research fellowship should have MSc in Zoology with Entomology specialization/Entomology/Biochemistry with minimum 60% marks with consistently good academic records. Preference will be given to CSIR/UGC (NET) qualified candidates.
Fab choice for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Fellowship is offered to work on the FastTrack project ‘Establishment of edible Acridid farm in India and its commercialization’.
- Course Level: This fellowship is available for pursuing research programme at Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya.
- Scholarship Provider: Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya
- Scholarship can be taken at: India
- M.Sc. in Zoology with Entomology specialization/Entomology/Biochemistry with minimum 60% marks with consistently good academic records. Preference will be given to CSIR/UGC (NET) qualified candidates.
- Desirable qualifications: A good analytical knowledge of biochemistry and/or bio-statistics.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Indian Students can apply for the position.
Number of positions: One fellowship is offered.
Duration of Awards: Position is offered for Three Years (tentatively).
What does it cover? Rs. 16,000 per month (consolidated) is offered in JRF position.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Apply on plain paper to the undersigned with bio-data (Matriculation onwards) accompanied by attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates/Degrees/Age proof and details of any research or other experience etc., if any. Kindly mention the above project Reference & Title, with detailed contact address, e-mail, Cell No, Telephone No etc.
Applications should reach to the undersigned by registered post. Interview date will be intimated by e-mail only to the shortlisted candidates immediately. Mere fulfillment of qualifications/experience requirements does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The post is purely temporary and coterminous with the Project. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview. Sd/- Dr. Amlan Das Principal Investigator DST-SERB Fast Track Project Assistant Professor, Department of Zoology, Dinabandhu Mahavidyalaya, (Under West Bengal State University), P.O. BONGAON- 743 235
24 PGS (North), West Bengal Email: dasamlan-at-yahoo.co.in
Scholarship Application Deadline: Closed