SMU Cox School of Business is providing the Cox MBA Scholarships for International Students in the USA. Each year SMU Cox School of Business offers merit awards for the master’s programme in Business Administration. Recipients are selected on the basis of demonstrated academic achievement, performance on the GMAT, professional experience, and leadership potential.
They offer a variety of merit-based Awards to admitted female students which qualify them to be named as Forte Fellows and become part of an exclusive group of top future female business leaders.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded for MBA programme.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a masters degree programme.
- Scholarship Provider: SMU Cox School of Business
- The award can be taken at the USA
- Admission to the Cox MBA Program is highly selective. The Admissions Committee seeks a diverse group of candidates demonstrating the following attributes:
- Significant professional and life experiences.
- Strong academic capabilities, leadership potential, and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personal qualities such as maturity, integrity, self-confidence, and motivation.
- A strong commitment to learning and achievement.
Open for International Students: the US and international students can apply for these MBA scholarships.
How to Apply
How to apply: Applicants are required to apply for admission at the Cox School of Business at SMU. Once you create an account, you will be able to continue to return to your application and edit your content until your application is submitted.
The Cox MBA Program provides Awards to approximately 75 per cent of their student body each year. In the 2021 entering classes, the average Award was over $48,000.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2020.